We’re a different kind of law firm. A firm that has assisted bands in selling over 250,000,000 albums and winning over 36 GRAMMY’s. We’re a firm that understands every department within the industry – big and small, because we’ve done it ourselves. We’re not static, we’re proactive and move the ball forward – creatively and legally. Our attorneys have professional experience managing recording studios, working radio, hustling in label A&R, as booking agents, entrepreneurs starting labels, event promoters and artist management. With a diverse client roster paralleling our experience, we represent musicians, labels, producers, managers, and publishers in complex litigation matters down the daily grind of being on tour.
We are pleased to assist your music career in the following areas:
Non-Traditional Strategic Planning
Articles on Music:
- Country music singer and songwriter Derek Norsworthy was recently engaged by East Mississippi Community College to write a theme song for the school. Norsworthy responded by penning “Home of the...
- Encourage Your Clients to Create Music, Movies and Books in Mississippi’s Entertainment Economy! Often during one of my classes in Entertainment Law at Mississippi College or at Ole Miss a...
- Unsigned bands constantly seek information on how to get signed. Due to the various complexities, I’m not going to answer that question, however I do want to shed light on...
- This article was originally published on Yahoo! Voices. Record deals are traditionally oppressive deals for recording artists. With the advent of the Internet, illegal downloading and digital sales have put...
- What’s your international marketing and release strategy? Do you have an international brand partner? What’s your distribution outlet in Asia? These are question rarely investigated by indie bands, while labels...