The book industry is changing. Kindles, Nooks and iPads have revolutionized the way people read books, creating an industry that’s much more accessible to independent authors. Like you. And like us. Our hands-on approach is a result of our own experiences as authors. Launching a book to the world is much more than just putting words on a page. It’s a labor of love that takes commitment, patience and know-how. And if you can provide the commitment and patience, we’ll take care of the rest. We assist independent authors with all aspects of book publishing, including editing, design, distribution, marketing, social media development and, of course, copyrights and contract negotiation.
We are pleased to assist your literary project in the following areas:
Editing and Proofing
Contract Drafting and Negotiations
Articles on Literary Topics:
- Professionals with intense schedules are frequently in need of a creative outlet. Doctors frequently turn to the arts, using their spare time to make music, paint, sculpt and write. Doctors...
- This article was originally published on Yahoo! Voices. I’ve been an entertainment lawyer for 14 years, and have spent most of that helping authors self-publish. If you’re going to self-publish,...
- The article was originally published in Portico Magazine in November 2010. By Jack Mallette | Photos by Thomas Beck Some men, especially athletes and coaches, are simply larger-than-life. Legendary Alabama...
- This article was originally published in Mississippi Sports Magazine in September 2010. By Paul Jones...
- This article was originally published in The Beacon Magazine in April 2009. Marty Frascogna still recalls the argument he overheard between his father and the principal at Jackson Preparatory School....